since 03/2019: Postdoctoral researcher and lecturer, Department of Slavic Studies, University of Bamberg, Germany
09/2016 – 02/2019: Assistant professor, Department of Slavic Studies, University of Innsbruck, Austria
03/2016 – 09/2016: Research and teaching associate, Department of German Studies, University of Freiburg, Germany
10/2013 – 08/2016: Scientific coordinator, German Research Foundation research training group 1624 "Frequency effects in language", University of Freiburg, Germany
08/2003 – 07/2005: Research and teaching associate, Department of Linguistics and Intercultural Communication, Ryazan State University, Russia
Dr. phil. des. degree (summa cum laude) in Linguistics, University of Freiburg, Germany (01/2016)
Dissertation: Explaning Russian-German code-mixing: A usage-based approach
Supervision: Prof. Dr. Peter Auer, Prof. Dr. Juliane Besters-Dilger
Magister Artium degree (excellent) in English and German Studies, University of Hanover, Germany (11/2009)
Diploma degree (with honours) in English and German Philology, Ryazan State University, Russia (06/2003)
- 2018. University of Innsbruck young researcher grant (Nachwuchsförderungsprogramm 2018): "Bilinguale Rede dreier Generationen in der Diaspora: Bosnisch/kroatisch/serbisch-deutsches Code-Mixing in Westösterreich"
- 2015. German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) research travel grant
- 2014. University of Freiburg International Graduate Academy (IGA) research travel grant
- 2010. Doctoral grant (24 months), German Research Foundation (DFG) research training group 1624 “Frequency effects in language”, University of Freiburg
- 2010. University of Freiburg International Graduate Academy (IGA) start-up doctoral grant (4 months)
- 2009. German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) student travel grant
- To appear. From Language Mixing to Fused Lects, a special issue of The International Journal of Bilingualism (with Peter Auer)
- Submitted. Usage-based Contact Linguistics: Effects of Frequency and Similarity in Language Contact, a special issue of the Journal of Language Contact (with Ad Backus)
- Applied Linguistics Review
- Constructions and Frames
- Linguistic Approaches to Bilingualism
- Taal en Tongval
- The International Journal of Bilingualism
- De Gruyter
- John Benjamins
- Language Sciences Press
Organization of symposia
- From language mixing to fused lects, colloquium at Freiburg Institute for Advanced Studies – FRIAS (with Peter Auer), 25th – 27th January, 2017.
- Usage-based Contact Linguistics: The lexicon-grammar continuum in codeswitching and contact-induced change, refereed colloquium at ISB 10, New Brunswick, NJ (with Ad Backus), 20th May, 2015.
- BeST 2018, counselling at the faculty stand, 05.12.2018.
- Tiroler Hochschultag 2017, lecture Добро пожаловать! Dobro došli! Добро дошли! Witamy! – Studieren an der Innsbrucker Slawistik (with Sonia Bacher & Miriam Finkelstein), 19.10.2017.